Is feeling stressed getting in the way of your success?
Recognise the signs? It’s time to take action.
Owners of small businesses are often so busy and absorbed in their day to day business that they often neglect their own health and wellbeing and stress can lead to burnout if left unchecked.
How coaching can help you as a leader build your resilience?
Being an owner of a small business you are used to being self-reliant but it doesn’t mean to have to go it alone. Working with me as your coach can help support you to making positive and sustainable change.
- One to one coaching is powerful and focused and allows you to take a step back from your business and gives you the space to find the right solutions for you.
- Coaching begins with really listening to you, to understand your situation and what you want to achieve.
- Coaching is a conversation to challenge and support you to understand the root causes of your stress and learn the skills to manage stress and become more resilient.
- A coaching relationship is confidential, non judgmental and focuses on building a relationship of trust, respect and accountability with you.
How will you benefit from one to one coaching?
As well as learning tools and strategies to build your resilience you will experience many benefits including:
- Be a more resourceful leader
- Develop a growth mindset
- Utilise your strengths and talents to the fullest
- Increase your confidence and self belief
- Improve your motivation and energy levels
- Help to clarify and align your purpose and vision
- Increase self awareness and ability to control your responses
- More decisive and productive
- More effective in communicating intentions
Are you ready to master your mind and become more resilient?
If you would like to explore how coaching could help you contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07736 649584