Is feeling stressed and overwhelmed getting in the way of your success and impacting on your quality of life?
As an entrepreneur or a freelance designer are you feeling overwhelmed with your workload, anxious about reaching your deadlines, finding work as a freelancer and creating designs that will be commercially successful that you are neglecting your own health and wellbeing?
Do you feel you are doubting your ability? ?
If left unchecked high levels of stress and the way you respond to it can lead to burnout. But it doesn't have to be this way
It’s time to take action - Do something today that your future self will thank you for
If you would like to explore how investing in my coaching programme could benefit you
BOOK a COMPLEMENTARY STRESS BREAKTHROUGH SESSION on the homepage
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07736 649584
How 1:1 coaching can help you successfully manage your response to stress, prevent burnout and build your resilience
Whether you are an entrepreneur or a freelance designer in the fashion industry you are probably used to being self-reliant but it doesn’t mean to have to go it alone when it comes to addressing your feelings of overwhelm and anxiety. Working with me as your coach can empower and support you to make transformational and sustainable change to the way you live and work to reduce and manage stress and the way you respond to challenges. It will enable you to reach higher levels of achievement, personal fulfilment and a greater sense of mental health and overall wellbeing.
How will you benefit from 1:1 coaching?
Initially I will work with you to help you to identify the underlying causes and triggers that have resulted in your high levels of stress and overwhelm.
I will help you create your own personal Resilience and Wellbeing Toolkit with practical and proven strategies that will make positive and radical changes to the way you respond to stressful and challenging situations.
By investing in yourself coaching can help you to:
- be stronger and more resilient with your own resilience toolkit
- be able to control your responses to stressful situations and demands
- be able to embrace positive stress and make it work for you
- have increased confidence and self-belief
- have improved health and wellbeing
- feel empowered to make the most of your strengths and talents
- have increased motivation and energy levels
- be more decisive and productive
- be more effective in communicating intentions
- be well rewarded for what you do
- Enjoy and feel fulfilled in the industry you love and want to succeed in
What will you expect and experience in a coaching session?
- Coaching is an investment in yourself and can be life changing. It takes time, commitment and a willingness to be honest and authentic in order to make significant and long lasting changes.
- 1:1 coaching is life changing, powerful and focused and allows you to take a step back and gives you a safe space to find the right solutions and get the results you want.
- As your coach you will be really listened to, to fully understand your situation and what you want to achieve.
- A coaching relationship is confidential, non judgmental and focuses on building a relationship of trust, respect and accountability with you.
- Coaching is a conversation, a partnership between you, the client and me, your coach. I will ask insightful questions and challenge you to help you find the right solutions for you.
- I will help you access the various tools, resources and ongoing support you need to manage stress but it is up to you to commit do the homework
I am a qualified and accredited Business and Personal Coach and studied with Barefoot Coaching, a UK leader in coaching education, with many years experience and I also attend supervision and CPD. Coaching and supporting people is my passion and I chose to continue to study stress management and burnout prevention with a mentor /tutor/supervisor highly experienced in these areas.I spent over 25 years in the fashion industry as a design director and managed teams as well as working with freelancers and small brands. I was also a mother working long hours and that is why I chose to focus on coaching women in the industry as their added responsibilities only increases the likelihood of experiencing high levels of stress and burnout. I love the industry but like so many designers I suffered burnout early on in my career. But with wonderful help and support, that was transformative, I recovered and went on to have a successful and wonderful career. I trained as a coach as I wanted to help other designers and entrepreneurs prevent burnout happening to them, because although we all know stress is inevitable, burnout is not and can be prevented or recovered from with the right help and support.
I should point out that I am not a qualified medical practitioner, psychologist, counsellor or therapist.