I help women entrepreneurs and designers transform your response to stress enabling you to embrace the challenges you experience and transform them into opportunities.
The benefits include:
- To equip you with the vital skills you need to thrive and succeed in the competitive work environment
- The ability to reframe problems and challenges using proven techniques
- To improve your overall health and wellbeing and career satisfaction
- To be your resourceful and resilient best
- Experience enjoyment, fulfilment and success in an industry you love
What is resilience?
Resilience is the capacity to maintain wellbeing and work performance under pressure and being able to bounce-back from challenges or adversity and go again with more resourcefulness.
Resilience is a combination of personal characteristics, thinking patterns and learned skills but most importantly resilience can be learnt and developed at any time in your life.
Why is resilience important to develop in the fashion industry ?
The fashion industry is an exciting business but it has it's unique challenges and is fast paced, highly competitive and demanding. As a designer there is the added pressure of constantly having to come up with new ideas and collections that are commercially successful.
Developing resilience is more important than ever in these fast paced, uncertain times where change is constant and the need to learn to survive, adapt, recover and thrive is the key to success.
Entrepreneurs are often are weighed down with the needs and responsibilities of the business and as a result can neglect their own wellbeing and those of their staff. Women are often neglectful of their own needs, putting others before themselves. This can lead to stress, overwhelm and burnout if left unchecked.
New research reports soaring stress levels among UK’s small businesses
'The study of 500 small business owners found that more than 8 in 10 (83 per cent) have experienced stress in the past six months, with almost half (49 per cent) saying they have been more stressed than normal and 17 per cent admitting they are ‘highly stressed’.
HR News Posted on Mar 7, 2019
How will resilience coaching and training benefit you and your business?
By investing in resilience coaching and training will give you and your business a competitive advantage.
If you have a workforce, no matter how small, the benefits of equipping yourself and your employees with the capacity to be more resilient are wide-ranging and considerable.
- Reduced work absence and staff turnover due to stress
- Increased productivity resulting from improved decision making
- Increased motivation and engagement of employees
- Increased confidence and self-awareness
- Increased collaboration and positive working relationships
- Ability to respond rather than just react to challenges and change
- Ability to recognise stress in yourself and others
- A more engaged, happier and healthier working environment for everyone